Our TeamThe team at Currey Customs and Mechanical is dedicated to providing the best service to our customers by ensuring that every vehicle in our workshop receives the utmost attention and care. We are fully qualified to complete a full range of mechanical services on all types of vehicles. Our aim is to provide Brisbane and the Gold Coast with a mechanic they can trust, no job is too big or too small. Company owners Chris and Lauren are avid car lovers, and active members of many automotive and community organisations. They love cars and everything that entails, which means you can rest assured that your pride and joy is in good hands. Chris is a highly regarded mechanic and classic car restorer with more than 15 years of experience. Chris is a genuine guy who treats all of his customers as friends, at Currey Customs you are a part of a family.
Why Choose Us
ExperienceOur team have more than 15 years of experience in the industry, with a real passion for cars and what make them tick.
QualifiedWe are fully qualified mechanics that can perform full log book servicing. We specialise in all types of vehicles, including European vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and BMW.
AffordableAt Currey Customs and Mechanical we stand by our work and our customers, which means that if you can find a cheaper price (on the same job) we will beat it by 10%*.
* A written quote has to be presented to qualify.
What we Offer
- Logbook Servicing & Maintenance
- Suspension, Brakes, Engine, Gearbox & Driveline Repairs
- RWC Inspections
- Electronic Fault Diagnosis & Repairs
- Full Customisation, Race Packages & Performance tuning for 4/6/8 Cylinder Engines
- Turbo Installations for GOAT Performance Products
- Twin Turbo Kits for Holden Commodore VT-VF 6 & 8 Cylinder Models
- Dyno Tuning
- Classic Car Restorations & Builds